I know I'm breaking tradition, but I couldn't pass this one up. A preface--I pottytrained Brandt to sit on the toilet, not stand, hold and aim. It seemed a little less messy and plus Daddy worked 6 days a week and I didn't think Brandt knew or cared about the boys vs. girls potty thing. Also we've been having some toilet paper lessons the last week after the kid's toilet overflowed from using too much and not flushing. So...
Last night before getting into the bathtub, Brandt sits on the toilet to relieve himself. He finishes and gets some toilet paper to "wipe" (he hates the dripping thing) and asks me if he got too much. I say, "No, that's okay, but you don't even need to use TP, you are a boy. Daddy doesn't use TP does he?" Brandt's response- "That's because Daddy pees out of his fingernail." Took me a sec, but I was dying the rest of the night :)
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'll have to say that one definitely took me a couple minutes to get too. I finally got it though. How funny...Brandt is such a crack up. Love you all.
That sounds like when Hannah said, "Hey, you have a peanut just like Ty!"
I was a bit embarrassed, but Megan was dying.
that is hilarious! i wish i had read it with celeste, things are always funnier when she doesnt get them! love you celeste!
oh brandt, you say the funniest things!
we miss you guys! hurry up and come visit :)
oh my gosh!! That is SOO funny! We are both laughing so hard!! HAHA
This is seriously hilarious!! Todd and I were totally laughing!! Kids really do say the darndest things! Thanks for the encouragement too, it has been so nice to finally get Makenzi transitioned to the next level! Have you guys been able to get out on the lake lately?! I still think that is so fun! And, thanks to your wisdom, we are really trying to get the most of our "LAST" summer!! :-)
Post a Comment